Before you replace worn-out HVAC equipment, request a service call from AC Plus Heating & Air Conditioning to troubleshoot your system- you may only need a haeter or air conditioning repair in Redlands to restore your equipment’s efficiency. Always get a second opinion before spending thousands of dollars- and look for a reputable service provider, like AC Plus, before signing a contract. Our technicians are committed to your total satisfaction when you hire us for HVAC service, an HVAC system repair, or a new HVAC installation.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Replace Your HVAC System
1. Can my HVAC be repaired? A better questions to ask your AC installers is whether efficiency can be restored. Almost any out-dated or worn-out system canbe repaired, but it’s important to count the costs of the repair and determine how long it will last. Let our technicians take a look at your HVAC, AC, or heater before you make a costly mistake- we are committed to providing exceptional customer care when you contact us for service.
2. Will a new HVAC save me money on my monthly energy bills? This is an excellent question to ask, and it’s one that many homeowners fail to consider when speaking with an air conditioner contractor. Most of our customers would prefer to pay for a repair rather than a new installation; however, repairing old equipment can mean higher energy bills when efficiency cannot be restoed. Reach out to AC Plus to inquire about a new, energy-saving HVAC system that will start saving you money the very first month it’s installed.
3. Which replacement model is the right one for my building? The right size HVAC system will maintain the comfort level inside of your home without increasing the costs of operation; in fact, in many cases, homeowners will end up paying less each month by selecting the right equipment. This is why it’s so important to work with an expert technician who is knowledgeable and experienced in repairing and replacing HVAC units. Feel free to reach out to one of our professionals if your system requires a tune-up, repair, or replacement.
4. Is annual maintenance worth the cost? If you’ve had to call in a tech more than twice in the last 3 years, you can certainly appreciate the value of an affordable maintenance plan that reduces the need for repairs and keeps your system operating at peak efficiency. Ask AC Plus the next time you call us for an air conditioning repair in Redlands and we’ll provide information about our low-cost maintenance service.
5. Is financing available if I need to replace my AC or HVAC? While many HVAC companies require up-front payment for system installations, at AC Plus Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that many of our customers are on a budget. For this reason, we’ve partnered with Greensky to make financing an easy option to pay for new equipment and labor.
Contact us today to inquire about an air conditioning repair in Redlands, upgrades to equipment, maintenance, or new product installation. Reach us through our helpline or through our Web form.